Cobalt Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobalt Weyr

A 13th Interval Weyr

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragongirl
Jr Weyrwoman
Jr Weyrwoman
Dragongirl

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Guppy wrote:
Greetings, Candidates. I see you all have eagerness in your eyes. That pleases me. I and my character Nickole are n charge of all things that go on down here, and have zero tolerance for rule breaking.

When the hatching starts, you will all be expected to go to the Wher-sands in the Lower Caverns to stand for impression. You will be dressed in white impression robes that will be provided for you the day before the hatching is due and will arm yourself with the small impression knife.

When the first egg hatches, you will slit your palm and let the blood flow freely. You mush then drop the knife. The Wherlets will sniff each Candidates hand in turn, and when they find their perfect match, they will try to drink your blood. This will seal the bond, so let them. Failing to do so will result in a poor bond and your Wher will have its wings clipped for everyones safety.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Jellified_Dragons/

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cobalt Weyr :: Cobalt Weyr :: Secondary Weyrbowl :: Candidate Barriks :: Wher Candidate Dorms-
Jump to: