Cobalt Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobalt Weyr

A 13th Interval Weyr

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 am

Aliath curled her lip. >>So your saying your a puppet?<<She asked threateningly. Normally she wouldn't have darewd do any of this.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 am

Essaith eyed Aliath >>I am no more a puppet to my chosen than you, but clearly you are too proddy to see that<<

She could sense the younger queens hormones, they were always more unstable and moody when they wernt used to it yet.

Essaith growled >>If you can stop insulting me in your proddy blindness, we can ask the healer for medicated oil to help ease our proddyness... you esspecialy need it<<
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 am

>>I'm no more proddy then you are every day!!<<She hissed. >>I'm merely saving some scrap of dignity these sands can have after you let HER clutch first!!<<She growled, taking a single step forward. The queens were now very, very close to eahc others' faces.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:07 am

>>I do not take away this hatching sands dignity by doing as I was told by my Chosen, who is also the WEYRWOMAN. We stared building this weyr before your first clutch was even laid!

Priloth could sense the tension within the weyr as he glided down the bowl and headed for its source. Seeing the two golds in each others faces outside the hatching grounds, he all but paniced. He landed dragonlengths from them.

>>My ladys, whats wrong?<< He gave off an aura of calm and love, TRYING to get them to stop whatever argument they were in.
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 am

Aliath whipped around, stopping short when she saw it was Priloth and not that idiot silver. If it had been, things would not have remained with just words. >>Our weyrwoman's dragon is merely a puppet and has let a silver clutch first on OUR sands.<<She roared. >>Our sands have been reduced to a mere scrap of dignity left! Do you KNOW what the other weyrs are going to say??!<<She hissed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 am

Priloth sighed. >>My love after only my chosen, would you not do anything for your Callie? And the Senior queen has dutys just as we, to keep the reputation of the weyr is just one of them. I know you think this will make us look bad, but to the weyrfolk it is good, it shows that we are a generous weyr, to shelter a gravid queen in her hour of need. If Essaith had refused, that would have sent a bad message and other weyrleaders would think badly of Alana, and any queen or bronzerank that comes from this weyr<<

He turned to Essaith >>I am sorry my assistant has spoken wrongly of you<<

Essaith snorted and nodded, before leaving the sands with a snarl for Aliath.

Priloth turned back to Alaiath.
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 am

Aliath snorted and backede away from Priloth. >>You don't apologize for ME, ivory.<<SHe roared. >>You may be my master when we train weyrlings, but i see none around us.<<
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:31 am

Priloth sent calming thoughts to Aliath.

>>My sweetest, you are correct that there are no weyrlings around. Do you know where are next clutch of weyrlings are right now? Inside the gravid belly of that silver! The weyr needs new fighters, else we will all perish come threadfall!<< He crooned softly to her, his eyes swirled purple and yellow, he could not lie about his worry and allarm of the two queens so close to fighting.
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 am

>>Essiath should be gravid on thsoe sands right now! And I should be next!! We're BOTH close to rising and now there's a silver bumping us rising closer together, you KNOW what happens when queens rise at the same time! Not to mention it goes against weyr ways not to have Essiath clutch first!<<SHe said. Her eyes were still blood-red, but now were flecked with yellow and orange, just a shade lighter than before.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 am

>>Yes my love, I know all abot weyr costoms, I taught you remember?<< Priloth chuckled at the happy memorys, he let them leak into Aliaths mind. >>But Essaith will rise before the eggs hatch, and when she does, I'll whisk you away to prevent a fight. I promise you wont be rising in the same place and time!<< He crooned, and tilted his head slightly to offer Aliath a scratch. Even being a large Ivory, she still towered over him.
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:44 am

Aliath grumbled to herself, but laid down beside him and allowed him to scratch her neck. Her eyes slowly faded to purple as she watched him, her eyes fixed on his face. >>How will I keep from beign caught by a bronze and not you?<<She asked suddenly. She had no idea if he was planning on flying her, but she knew it would be quite hard to fight the bronzes off while slowing to let him catch her.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 am

Priloth paused for a seccond. >>If... you were to rise while I was taking you away from Essaith's flight...<< He continued to scratch her just at the base of he4r headknobs.
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:58 am

Aliath leaned over and rubbed his neck with her snout. >>THAT is why I like you better than those dumb bronzes.<<She said and scratched his neck again. >>I hope Essiath rises soon so I don't go aroudn starting more fights and get one of my headknobs btten off!<<She joked, but in truth her eyes were a deep violet with worry.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 am

Priloth made a purr-like sound. >>Come my love, lets go for a fly<<

Priloth lead them out of the bowl and into the air, flying into the cooling clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)   Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silvers a'comming (All Joiner, only if ya want though)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2