Cobalt Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobalt Weyr

A 13th Interval Weyr

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I get around the weyr and holds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

How do I get around the weyr and holds? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get around the weyr and holds?   How do I get around the weyr and holds? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:21 am

The way you get around the weyr and holds IC is simple.
If you are making a new thread, you post where your character was last, with a joiner note, or just start posting if its not a joiner.

If you have joined another persons thread, such as if you join a mating flight or you visit an area that already has people in it, post where you came from again, or if you havent came from anyware, just start posting.

When you leave a topic, you either leave a note that you are not joining another thread, which means your character becomes NPC until you put them into another thread, or you edit in a "reason for editing", with the link to the thread that your charater is going to.

I will have an exaple here.

Joiner
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

How do I get around the weyr and holds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I get around the weyr and holds?   How do I get around the weyr and holds? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 am

[Joiner from Movement Explanation, not actualy news., Privet Joiner]

Now I am back in this thread, I'll link the joiner to the other thread.

I want to leave this thread, and not join another, so at the bottom of the page, I say...

[No Joiner]
Back to top Go down

How do I get around the weyr and holds?
Page 1 of 1