Cobalt Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobalt Weyr

A 13th Interval Weyr

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flit Clutch by the Harth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragongirl
Jr Weyrwoman
Jr Weyrwoman
Dragongirl

Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 pm

The bronze climbs onto one of Rose's shoulder with the Blue fallowing behind it. She look at the blue.
"I think I'll name you Ren. She then turns her head to the bronze I'll name you Atreo." Rose said.
"Alan look at his new brown I'll name you Zhora." He says.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Jellified_Dragons/
Hatching Tool
Moderating Tool
Moderating Tool

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 am

The little Green pounced on the meat, and in doing do latched onto the hand feeding her, claws digging into the poor boys flesh.

The last egg is rocking violently, its shell cracking, tiny bits falling out.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:05 am

Ri-Ri tensed up, nervusly waiting for the egg to hatch.
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:48 am

Percy dropped the meat scrap and pulled his arm back with a gasp. he held the arm up against him. Hesitantly, he held a new piece of meat out with the non-bloody hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragongirl
Jr Weyrwoman
Jr Weyrwoman
Dragongirl

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 am

Rose walks to the opposite end of the table Alan was on and coaxes the two flits off her shoulder and onto the table. Well coutintue to feed them. Ren was nipping at Rose's right hand which had his pieces of meat well Atreo was eating from Rose's left hand.

"Alan was still feeding Zhora he glances up and smiles at Rose. Sky walks around and onto Alan shoulder. Squeaking for attention. Alan smiled at Sky. Who is looking at Zhora.

"Atreo and Ren my name is Rose." Rose said to the two new flit.

Alan watch what Rose dose and get the hint.

"Zhora my name is Alan and the blue flit here is Sky. Sky the brown flit name is Zhora." Alan said.

Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Jellified_Dragons/
Hatching Tool
Moderating Tool
Moderating Tool

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:17 am

The little green, as if realizing her mistake, gently took the new meat. She creened and rubbed her tiny frame against the hand in the manner of a feline.

Th last egg burst open, relieving a scrawny brown, whos dark markings were bold against his pale hide.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 am

Ri-Ri gasped in shack, and quickly showed the handful of scraps under the little browns nose. "definatly not like a dragon hatching..."
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 am

Percy rubbed the little green gently and offered her another piece of meat while his other hand continued to bleed. He hoped the other flits didn't smell it...
Back to top Go down
Hatching Tool
Moderating Tool
Moderating Tool

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:40 am

The little green flit stared lovingly up at her new lifemate.

The brown fell headfirst into the scraps in an attempt to walk. He happily munched away at the food.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 am

Ri-Ri stared lovingly at her new pet. She whistled to her other flits, who brought more meat for her, and lifted the little one up, carrying him towards Alana.

"Good hatching! Good hatchlings!" She smiled again. "I think I'll call this one Lupin"

Alana smiled in approval "Tis a good name." As Bree relaxed, she began to stroke her. "The Clutchdam is well proven in her ability to produce healthy hatchlings, and it seems the Clutchsire is a good color thrower, a credit to his owner!"

Ri-Ri smiled again, nodded, and walked back towards her weyr.
Back to top Go down
Guppy
Whermaster/CraftMaster
Whermaster/CraftMaster
Guppy

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:15 am

Watching as the little flit kept on eating the chunks, Mordue saw it yawn and curl in his hand. Knowing it was full from his bulging belly, he scratched it gently with his pinky finger and left the kitchen with the other successful candidates.
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
LightningRip

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:16 am

Percy gently picked up the little green in the good hand and kept the other clutched to his body as if it were in a sling. Justin crept onto his shoulder as he sat down at a table. "Justin, this is your daughter Hamea."He said to Justin. "Hamea,"He said to the little green. "this is your father Justin, and I'm Percy."He wrapped his hand with a long strip of cloth before taking his flits back to his barracks.

Nikita gave the little gold another meat scrap. "My name is Nikita. I think I'll call you Aura." Nikita took Aura and left.

Opal looked fondly at her new flit. "My name is Opal, and yours is Neptune."She said happily. Opal took Neptune and followed Nikita out.

Callie patted her bronze flit. "Well.. I guess I'll call you Nataraja. And my name's Callie, I ride Aliath." Callie took her new flit and went back to her weyr.

Jasmine stroked her little green flit. "I'll call you Jade. My name is Jasmine."She headed off towards her barracks.

Heather crooned to her new bigger-sized green. "My name is Heather.. Your a beautiful green.. I think I will call you... Emerald."She took her flit and went ot her barracks with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:21 am

Alana sighed. Bree was calm now, asleep wraped around her neck. She thanked the kitchen staff, and strode out of the kitchen. She was headed towards the Weyrleader office, because even though it was only a Flit hatching, she still had to write a record of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flit Clutch by the Harth   Flit Clutch by the Harth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flit Clutch by the Harth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3